Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Saturday, July 29, 2006

IN THE WORKS: Youth Net Hamilton Website (Part 3 - Official Launch)

In this blog, I provide some "behind the scene" looks at various cartooning and multimedia related projects that I'm currently working on (or have recently completed). My intentions here are to offer a few insights, however small, to aspiring young cartoonists and/or designers who may be interested in these sorts of things. For those projects in development, I title my posts, "IN THE WORKS."

In PART TWO, I gave you a sneak peak at the cartoon character designs that I was preparing for the new Youth Net Hamilton website (http://youthnethamilton.ca).

At this time, I'm very pleased to invite you to visit my client's new site and see how everything came together ...


Above: The NEW Youth Net Hamilton Website.
(click to visit)

If you have any questions or comments about this posting, please feel free to submit it using the "comments" link below, or you can contact me privately via e-mail by using the address provided on my contact page.

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment