Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Saturday, July 01, 2006

My inaugural post ...

COPETOONS.COM - Online Since July 2000

Congratulations, oh intrepid cartoon explorer! You've just discovered my blog, aptly titled: At the Drawing Board.

Here you will find some "behind the scene" looks at various cartooning and multimedia related projects that I'm currently working on (or have completed) at my drawing board. You will also find highlights to content updates and/or new features available on my website.

Speaking of updates ... Today's a special day at COPETOONS.COM. You see, here in Canada, we traditionally celebrate "Canada Day" on July 1st. Being a Canadian cartoonist, I couldn't think of a better day to launch my website back in the year 2000. And so, when I decided to give my website a fresh look (and create this blog), I decided to officially re-launch on this anniversary.

Starting this next week, I'll be adding all new content to my portfolio section. In the meantime, I invite you to take a look around and test out my new user interface.

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated. I invite you to submit any questions or critiques via the comments link found at the end of each blog post. Or, if you prefer to submit your message privately, please feel free to contact me via e-mail using the address provided on my contact page.

I hope you enjoy your visit at COPETOONS.COM ...

Stay TOONed!

-Mike Cope