Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Friday, September 15, 2006

Microsoft Windows Vista - RC1

Being an avid computer technology junkie, I decided to join Microsoft's Customer Preview Program a few months ago to test their upcoming operating system, Windows Vista.

After downloading the latest beta software, Release Candidate 1 (a.k.a. "RC1"), I must admit that the installation was fast and flawless. I look forward to seeing whether this new monster will convince me to remain a loyal Windows user, or follow my gut and buy a Mac to suit my multimedia needs.

Now, let's see how this thing handles my scanner and tablet ...

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment