Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Monday, April 16, 2007

Comic Strip Gag Writing: Computer Jokes

PC & Pixel by Tak Bui

Here's a set of recently published PC and Pixel comic strip gags that I wrote around the theme of computers -- Enjoy!

First, we have Pixel and Digit preparing signs for their "Digital Rights for Animals Movement" (DRAM) ...


April 04, 2007

... I can't have a good movement on an empty belly either!

Moving on, we all know that Mac computers are superior to Windows-based PC's because they're not susceptible to computer viruses, but what if those apples were to go sour?


April 06, 2007

Okay, admit it ... How many of you have an old computer still laying around somewhere?

I have a box -- er, boxes -- of relics from the computer days of old filled all sorts of junk, including: motherboards, memory modules, CPUs, floppy disks (big ones ... 5¼-inch), as well as a Commodore 64. At last check, it was still in working order.

Part of me feels like I'll find use for them one day.

In the end, you gotta let go ...


April 09, 2007

You can read PC and Pixel daily at United Media's Comics.com.

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment