Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Comic Strip Gag Writing: The Pun of Cyber Dating

PC & Pixel by Tak Bui

Comic strip gags are notorious for puns.

Here's one about Cyber Dating that I recently wrote for PC and Pixel -- Enjoy!


April 11, 2007

The seed for the above gag came to me one morning when I was reading an online article about YouTube, but while still in an sleepy haze, I kept reading the company's name as "Yahoo."

I'm note sure if the next one is technically a pun, but it's still on the theme of cyber dating ...


April 24, 2007

You can read PC and Pixel daily at United Media's Comics.com.

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment