Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Comic Strip Gag Writing: Robotic Art to Inventions and Viruses

PC & Pixel by Tak Bui

We live in a strange new world with many digital wonders. It seems like every other day there's a new computer-based invention or cyber-threat.

Here's a few possibilities that I recently wrote for PC and Pixel by Tak Bui -- Click any image to enlarge ... Enjoy!


September 10, 2007

... In our world of digital photography and other cyber art, you gotta wonder how long before the "medium" becomes the message :)

I've sometimes thought about trying this one myself ...


September 20, 2007

... Let's just say it's a good thing I don't own a treadmill!

But when it comes to inventions, who doesn't want something like those food processors on Star Trek. You know, the kind that prepare your food to your perfect taste every time ...


September 22, 2007

Finally, nothing can spoil a good computer like a bad virus. I mean, c'mon, if you're going to write a computer virus, at least make it FUN for the rest of us ...


September 23, 2007

You can read PC and Pixel daily at United Media's Comics.com.

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment