Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cartooning at MJM Productions (Hamilton, Ontario)

Mike Cope cartooning at MJM Productions (Hamilton, Ontario).
Had lots of fun yesterday working with the fantastic folks at MJM Productions in Hamilton (Ontario) for one of their client video projects.  During the filming, one of their producers recorded a few time-lapse videos of me cartooning via their iPhone (see screenshot).

I can't share any other details until their client has given clearance on the final video production, but will do so as soon as I can.

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment